четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Amour de Dieu

fro5ty: bookspaintandfireflies: thetimetravelersguidetothegalax...



fro5ty:

bookspaintandfireflies:

thetimetravelersguidetothegalaxy:

cunt-punch39:

Til death do us part

This might be the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Okay, guys, I know I said I was going to bed but can I just point out one little thing here?

Do you notice how it's blurry at the beginning and suddenly sharpens at the end?

When it's blurry, it's because when you're in love, you supposedly don't see anything other than the person you love.

And when it sharpens, it's because the world has come back into focus now that their loved one is gone.

SYMBOLISM.

Yes. 

woah

Photo



Day 5 #stevemadden #forever21 #21daysofla #booties



Day 5 #stevemadden #forever21 #21daysofla #booties

Splurged at #MAC today!



Splurged at #MAC today!

Day 3 #21daysofla #forever21



Day 3 #21daysofla #forever21

Make up time!! #mac



Make up time!! #mac

Working, relaxing && studying. #ririwoo #summer2k13...



Working, relaxing && studying. #ririwoo #summer2k13 #jobnumber2

Photo



Photo



gay4rihanna: Rihanna's instagram photo HQ



gay4rihanna:

Rihanna's instagram photo HQ

youknowyouwantsit: Yes Bitch!



youknowyouwantsit:

Yes Bitch!

Photo



seesarahaccomplishstuff: rapidlybecomingobsessed: I have had...



seesarahaccomplishstuff:

rapidlybecomingobsessed:

I have had anorexia for six years.

I weigh approximately 84lbs.

Me and this mannequin are very nearly the same size.

Thousands of young girls will walk past this mannequin every day, and to them it symbolises how women are supposed to look.

This is not okay.

well that's powerful!

Pleeeease tell me you're in Houston ! LOL. Geez. I ran across your tumblr now i'm following you on instagram. My username is L2thaJ. Good stuff !

Welp, I'm not in houston but I am visiting there very soon! Thank you! I'll follow you back.

fuckingsocietyraw: yogachocolatelove: Little Boy Explains To...



fuckingsocietyraw:

yogachocolatelove:

Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn't Want To Eat Octopus

I'm speechless <3

aww

still craving salmon tho

kingjaffejoffer: untouchmyhair: booty-boobs-booches: Need...



kingjaffejoffer:

untouchmyhair:

booty-boobs-booches:

Need them jazzfest sandals and a perpetually end bluetooth to pop for the over 40 ladies.

hahahahahhaha

This shit is so true its not even funny

"The Black woman is the most unprotected, unloved woman on earth…she is the only flower on earth…that..."

"The Black woman is the most unprotected, unloved woman on earth…she is the only flower on earth…that grows unwatered."

- Kola Boof, Egyptian-Sudanese-American novelist and poet (via chelebelleslair)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий